BioPower Corporation (“BC”) is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary for the business development of our biomass growing and technology operations. BC will focus on:
- Opportunities with USA AID, OPIC, humanitarian funds and similar organizations for biomass energy crop growing projects in third world countries, for the conversion to electricity and biofuels.
- Working with municipalities, government agencies and Native American Sovereign Territories in utilizing undervalued, non-food crop land and growing energy crops that can be converted to biofuels and electricity.
Global Energy Crops Corporation (“GECC”) – Biomass Technologies
Global Energy Crops Corporation (“GECC”) is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary that has executed a global license agreement for the patented waste conversion process for the conversion of chicken, hog, human and sugar wastes into ethanol, Class A fertilizer and other products. GECC will focus on:
- Sub-licensing the technology to countries outside the U.S.A.
- Water and Sewage Treatment facilities owned by Municipalities looking to save money on the treatment, hauling and land-filling of sludge.
- Large corporations with chicken and hog operations needing solutions for their wastes
- Large corporations with sugar wastes
Agribopo, Inc. (“Ag”) is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary for all castor and agriculture growing operations.
Green Oil Plantations Americas, Inc. (“Green Oil”)
Green Oil Plantations Americas, Inc. (“Green Oil”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary with no current operations.
FTZ Exchange (“FTZ”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company and is a licensing company which uses business know-how to help utilize the internet to build exchanges in vertical markets to sell products and services to business to business and business to consumers markets.
FTZ Energy Exchange Corporation
FTZ Energy Exchange Corporation (“FTZ Energy”) was formed in 2012 to utilize the experience of the Company’s CEO while heading Entrade at one of the largest electric utilities in the United States, Exelon NYSE “EXC”. If properly funded, FTZ Energy intends to launch a business to business energy exchange for the purchase and sale of energy, energy credits and other energy related products and services including energy related parts, machinery and equipment.
Qx Health Exchange (“Qx Health”)
In January 2012, the Company formed a 50-50 joint venture with Quture International to build a healthcare exchange for hospitals, medical practitioners, healthcare workers and consumers for products and services related to the healthcare industry. Significant funding is necessary to launch the exchange. Qx Health has not obtained such financing at this time.