Our Business Model
- Initially target poultry producers, manufacturers producing sugar wastes, and municipal water and sewage treatment facilities for licensing and utilization of the Company’s waste conversion technology.
- Use management’s key relationships with municipalities to introduce waste conversion technology to greatly reduce operating costs
- To sub-license our licensed patented technology for the conversion of wastes into ethanol, class A fertilizer and other products to countries outside the U.S.A.
Reduces cost and increases profits for customers
Provides a viable source for ethanol
Eco-friendly, sustainable solution to waste problem
Proprietary patented technology
Large sewage sludge market with un-met demand
Huge global market for ethanol
Castor and growing operations
- To build, own and operate or joint venture commercial castor growing and milling operations.
- Secure financing to grow castor oil producing crop in central Florida, and construct a mill to process seeds to oil, positioning BioPower as a key U.S. supplier.
- Explore expansion of this business model for operations in the Americas. Modeled returns on short-term plantation and mill are projected to exceed a 30% EBITDA (cash) ROI.
- Minimize market risk by negotiating an off-take agreement with a major U.S. buyer and distributor of castor oil.
Stable castor supply in the U.S.
Strong return on investment
Advantage as one of the first growers in the U.S.
Numerous end-product applications